Thursday, December 9, 2010

Welcome back!


Welcome to my new blog.

So, I ran out of room on my previous blog.  It has been active for a few years now, and I guess I have filled it up.
(In case you want to check it out, it's http://shereenmchugh.blogspot.com.)

Every few years, I change my blog anyway, so I guess it's time.

Please re-bookmark my blog with this new address, and keep checking it for updates.  I usually update a few times a week.

In case you are new to my blog-world...it's a sort of melting pot of things that I enjoy.  Crafts that I do with my daughter, Jaymi, new recipes that I try out on my family, photography (one of my passions), and anything else that I am enjoying or discovering, and feel the urge to share with all of you!

I love comments, and never get enough, so pleeease comment whenever you have an opinion about a post of mine.
And click on the button to follow my blog, so that you know when there is an update.

Stay tuned - tomorrow I will post my first official post, with lots of pictures.

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment